Dear Clients and Partners,
The health and safety of our clients, partners and employees is our top concern during the COVID-19 outbreak. In accordance with Quebec’s public safety measures, we implemented a number of measures to help stop the spread of the virus:
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
- Providing personal protective equipment (masks, visors and hand sanitizers) to our employees.
- Ensuring workers wear the protective equipment and are trained on how to use it.
- Ensuring social distancing is respected at all times.
- Providing each office staff member with a separate cubicle.
- Ensuring employees follow the law and the workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Allowing telework whenever possible.
- Scheduling breaks at different times to avoid large groups.
- Reminding employees to stay home if they are sick.
As we recover from the coronavirus pandemic and the economy slowly reopens, every business needs to have a solid plan to ensure the employees can return safely. At NDR Electric, we are committed to following the sanitary regulations established by the government and to ensure that every team member respects it.